Registration opens June 1, 2020.
You must complete your registration from start to finish as you will not be able to log back in and make edits. The registration will ask you questions about your high school and college involvement, contact and personal information, as well as open ended questions to get to know you better. Below are the open-ended questions from the registration form so you can prepare your responses before submitting.
You will be asked to upload a photo of yourself. This photo should be a casual head shot of just you, so make sure you do not have anyone else in your picture, filters applied, or anything else that would prevent the chapters from recognizing you. Uploading a resume is optional.
- Why do you want to join a sorority at UK?
- A part of membership is building friendships and sisterhood with other members and the Panhellenic community. Describe what you look for in a group of friends.
- What matters the most to you in life?
- A benefit of membership is the opportunity for continual development in and beyond your undergraduate years. How do you hope membership develops you for your future?
If you have additional information you need submitted, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.All registrations using this web site must be received by 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, August 26, 2020 to participate in sorority recruitment.
- Registration Fee before July 16 - $150.00
- Registration Fee between July 16 and August 1 - $175.00
- Registration Fee after August 1 - $225.00
No refunds are given for the registration fee.
The Panhellenic Council will make announcements about changes to the recruitment schedule and process, including the opportunity for refunds, due to changes in the school year from the COVID-19 pandemic as necessary.
More information about recruitment can be found at www.uksorority.com or at www.uky.edu/Greek. Please also feel free to contact the UK Panhellenic Association and the Fraternity & Sorority Life staff at the information below.
Fraternity & Sorority Life
518 Patterson Office Tower
Lexington, Kentucky 40506-0027